We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Business Development Manager - Europe. In this role, you will uphold the principles and value of the Company and enhance the corporate culture. You will also support a collaborative, mutually respectful and positive professional environment. This position will be covering Europe and parts of Western Asia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and clearly articulate sales plans to support the international sales business model
- Execute growth initiatives
- Lead sales incentive programs
- Drive business intelligence to provide strategic insights and planning
- Conduct all aspects of sales planning
- Provide business metrics and reporting
- Foster collaboration, alignment, and execution around key strategic initiatives
- Forge and maintain constructive and positive relationships with international distributor sales teams and representatives
- Reinforce priorities, and accountability to achieve results
- Be able to identify and assess potential sales opportunities through untapped portions of a given market
- Possess experience working within the luxury skincare arena, or other luxury beauty company is highly desired
- Be comfortable presenting and articulating complex concepts
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English and German; and the ability to adapt these skills to various international markets
- Demonstrate experience working with high-level management and executives in foreign markets - including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work strategically and independently.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Team player who is adaptable and flexible in any given situation.
- Travel up to 50%+ of the time required; including some weekend travel.
- Exceptional presentation skills, especially in conveying in-depth, strategic data – as well as being able to identify areas of improvement, such as product positioning and sales strategies.
- Effective analytical and critical thinking, with a strong emphasis on making sound business recommendations.
- Effective relationship management skills.
- Consistent track record in cross-functional collaboration, establishing relationships and driving successful outcomes in dynamic work environment.
- 5-7 years of experience. Relevant industry experience/cosmeceutical skincare and/or luxury beauty experience strongly preferred.
- Must be fluent in English and German.