The ideal candidate for the Marketing Assistant should be an enthusiastic, career-minded individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering innovative marketing support in a dynamic environment. This position reports to the Global Brand Manager and is responsible for providing a wide range of support within the Marketing team to support the marketing strategies including but not limited to coordinating meetings and team activities, assisting with high impact marketing campaigns that span the entire marketing organization, colleague engagement and tracking sensitive information as needed.
- Provide executive level administrative support to the department, including engaging with department Smartsheets, project lists, calendars, schedules, email management, and taking meeting notes, as well as travel logistics, trip preparation and expense reporting.
- Maintain the Marketing Library for Domestic and International, as well as the shared internal DAM system (Brandfolder) for the company, which includes uploading and properly organizing new digital assets, updating existing digital files, and improving the system for users.
- Promote excellent ongoing communication between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities regarding marketing updates, product launches, promotions, and programs.
- Participate in artwork review to ensure proper proofreading for errors.
- Maintain corporate brand and message consistency on all company communications and materials.
- Assist in the creation and management of marketing collateral, proposals, research, reports, presentations, and other creative projects.
- Assist with updates, maintenance, and improvements to marketing documents and processes.
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of work experience in Marketing or similar field.
- Beauty industry experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, OneNote).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a strong sense of responsibilities.
- Positive attitude and ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow direction and successfully implement the completion of projects on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills: capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Physical demands – occasionally, must be able to lift items up to 25lbs.