The ideal candidate for the Brand Marketing Specialist should be an enthusiastic, career-minded individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering innovative marketing activities in a dynamic environment. This position reports to the Global Brand Manager and is responsible for many of the marketing efforts geared toward supporting product launches and sales goals, as well as developing and executing marketing plans and strategies.
- Creation and management of marketing collateral, proposals, reports, presentations, and other creative projects.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for various marketing channels; including but not limited to packaging, sales and training manuals, promotional collateral, blogs, emails, tradeshow materials, website, video, and advertising.
- Solid understanding of analytics and metrics with the ability to generate annual reports and maximize ROI.
- Facilitate strong communication and alignment between the Marketing Department and other Departments, including but not limited to Sales, Education, PR, Operations, International, and Project Management.
- Support the Global Brand Manager on activities needed to develop and execute strategic plans.
- Closely monitor industry trends to identify areas of opportunity.
- Research and report on marketing data and industry trends to determine marketing strategy.
- Facilitate and coordinate updates and maintenance of department SOPs.
- Assist in additional interdepartmental support, including event management, exhibition coordination, and other needs that may arise.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on schedule.
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in cosmeceutical and/or clinical channels is ideal, but not required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience – copy, creative or editorial.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively, both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Motivated with a strong sense of time and project management in a dynamic environment.
- Sound understanding and interest in social media channels.
- Physical demands – occasionally, must be able to lift up to 25lbs.