Eclipse SPF 50+
"This iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ is light but packs a powerful, protective punch."
Formulated specifically for daily use and extended outdoor activities, Eclipse SPF 50+ is a unique fusion of scientifically advanced physical sunscreens - transparent Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide - coupled with pure Vitamin E. This antioxidant-rich blend provides superior water-resistant broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Eclipse SPF 50+ is an ultra sheer, lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for a non-greasy matte finish.
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Water-resistant formula
- PerfecTint technology enhances natural skin tone
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.20%, Zinc Oxide 1.10%
Inactive ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides* (CI 77491*, CI 77492*, CI 77499*).
*may contain one or more of these ingredients