The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Associate should be an enthusiastic, career-minded, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering innovative marketing activities in a dynamic environment. This position reports to the Global Brand Manager and is responsible for supporting many of the marketing team’s efforts to launch new products, enhance sales, and deliver high-quality information and assets to internal and external stakeholders, specifically through supporting the ongoing implementation and refinement of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform and providing support, maintenance, and enhancement of a multi-store website.
- Work closely with Marketing and Creative teams on refining DAM structure and process.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an enterprise-level DAM system.
- Implement and manage defined metadata schemas, taxonomies, and user groups.
- Maintain workflows for asset ingestion, categorization, permissions management, version control, delivery, and expiration to internal and external users.
- Maintain file-naming conventions and metadata standards across multiple digital asset categories.
- Own the ongoing ingestion, organization, and maintenance of the DAM, ensuring that duplicate, non-compliant, and obsolete files are archived and sunset in a timely manner.
- Oversee rights-management details (internal use only, stock-licensing agreements, talent usage, etc.)
- Partner with Marketing to administer and manage internal user account creation and permissions and perform routine user audits to ensure all users follow internal compliance measures.
- Train and onboard new users to the DAM system and assist with questions and time-sensitive digital asset requests from existing users.
- Assist in managing relevant DAM vendors and suppliers.
- Find, suggest, and implement efficiencies and improvements in workflows and processes to increase automation and decrease time to market.
- Aid in defining KPIs and tracking metrics such as reuse, adaptation, activation, and ROI to feed reporting materials to support continued investment in DAM.
- Assist with website management of a multi-site platform, including but not limited to:
- Prepare website product launch content and implement it based on the Marketing Calendar.
- Troubleshoot website issues.
- Document website bugs and test/approve fixes.
- Train new employees on how to use Magento to place orders.
- Additional responsibilities as experience allows.
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with a DAM system is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the Magento platform is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and project management platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work proactively, both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Motivated with a strong sense of time and project management in a dynamic environment.
- Physical demands – occasionally, must be able to lift up to 25lbs.